WELCOME TO CANADA REGION
Occupational Safety and Health Association, United Kingdom (OSHAssociation UK) is an independent professional Association with international membership and regional chapters worldwide.
Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHAssociation UK) is committed to supporting individuals and corporate organisations around the world in achieving ZERO fatalities/accidents, at workplaces. The Association works by fostering collaboration, research and information sharing on Occupational Safety principles and advocating for changes to match national, regional, and global policies to improve Occupational Safety and Health in workplaces.
To be a member of OSHAssociation means you are passionate in our areas of interest regardless of your qualification, colour, religion, language and location; we value experienced and skilled individuals who can contribute to “Promoting Safety, Saving Lives”
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF OSHAssociation UK
- 1.To promote the interest of and foster closer ties and relationships among its members worldwide.
2. To promote development and professional best practices on Occupational Safety and Health service delivery in the industry
- 3. To carry out advocacy and awareness campaigns on Occupational Safety and Health in the society
- 4. To contribute and express its views on all related regulations, policies and legislation on Occupational Safety and Health in the region.
- 5.To cooperate with public and private corporate bodies with similar aims and objectives in the region and globally
6. To join leading organizations in the promotion and advancement of occupational safety and health in the societies and industries.
- 7. To assist in creating easy access to the occupational safety and health information and capacity building that will reduce the cases of fatalities, accidents/injuries in the industry
- 8.To Empower members with the skills and accreditation assistance that promote enabling platform for learning and professional development in Occupational Safety and Health in the public and private sectors
- 9.To focus on our key areas of interest and maintain our Motto “Promoting Safety, Saving Lives”
- 10. Ensure that every member abide by the professional ethics of the Association, in the service to humanity.